Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Airmedia Corporation
▪ Partnered with CEO to review and assess all options impacting strategic direction and funding alternatives. ▪ Directed all efforts related to capital raising including, creation of materials and presentation to prospective investors, drafting of all disclosure documents, and negotiation of financing arrangements. ▪ Coordinated all accounting, human resources, administrative, and purchasing functions. ▪ Established pricing policies and interacted regularly with sales groups to review opportunity pipeline. ▪ Worked closely with engineering to mitigate issues related to launching new customer programs. ▪ Assisted with direction of Airmedia’s revised approach to market, its rebranding, the development of new marketing collateral and the redesign of the company’s website.
Senior Vice President & Treasurer Winstar Communications, Inc.
▪ Directed all capital markets activities including the successfully raising or refinancing of over $7.0 billion of debt and equity, including one follow-on public offering of common stock, five preferred stock placements (two strategic private equity tranches), four 144A high yield transactions, a $1.35 billion senior secured bank credit facility, and over $2.0 billion of vendor financing. ▪ Integrally involved in $1.6 billion recapitalization, including the retirement of certain securities through a complex tender/exchange program and the issuance of more marketable securities with less onerous covenants. ▪ Participated in major strategic initiatives, coordinating the negotiations of all financial relationships with Lucent Technologies, Cisco Systems, Compaq Computer, Siemens, and Williams Communications. ▪ Involved in the development, assessment, and implementation of corporate structuring decisions, including acquisitions and divestitures, as well as such decisions related to Winstar’s overseas operations. ▪ Managed worldwide purchasing efforts, including for all elements of the Winstar network. ▪ Consolidated risk management, significantly reducing exposures, increasing coverages and reducing cost.
Chief Administrative Officer LANSystems Inc. a division of Donnelley Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
▪ Directed the logistics, purchasing and delivery activities of this high-end $32 million network integrator.
Vice President & Treasurer ENTEX Information Services, Inc.
▪ Led discussions with investment banks for possible initial public offering and coordinated preparation of the requisite documentation. ▪ Directed corporate cash management, credit and collections, and accounts receivable functions.
Assistant Treasurer, Financial Systems Consultant, Director - Business Development The EMCOR Group
▪ Established corporate banking system and set working capital targets for over seventy active subsidiaries. Structured bank lending arrangements, private placements and a securitization program. ▪ Monitored financial performance, set budgets, and designed specific action plans for various subsidiaries. Introduced strategic planning process to several subsidiaries. ▪ Solicited and performed due diligence on several acquisition candidates. Directed the consolidation of eight local entities into a single, coordinated, national organization.
Senior Management Consultant Arthur Young & Co.
▪ Directed several engagements for General Management Consulting practice, assisting middle market clients upgrade financial systems, improve inventory management systems, and evaluate capital investment alternatives.
Turnaround Consultant Morris Anderson & Associates, Ltd.
▪ Worked with several troubled companies to assess ongoing viability, implement programs to assist in their restructuring, evaluated alternative sources of financing, or sell ailing operations.
Masters in Management J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management Northwestern University
Bachelor of Science in Economics The Wharton School of Finance University of Pennsylvania