VirtualCXO works closely with select entrepreneurs to help them raise capital, launch product and service offerings, establish key partner and customer relationships and implement and manage strategic corporate arrangements.
▪ Recruited by founders to take company servicing Tickemaster (Nasdaq:TMCS) wireless entertainment needs to the next level. ▪ Improved strategic capabilities and market positioning by negotiating exclusive rights to Israeli developed wireless technology without requiring payment of upfront fees. ▪ Developed new business model and marketing programs to leverage expanded capabilities.
▪ Recruited by Citigroup, ING Barings and other investors to "restart" Israeli technology company. ▪ Repositioned the company by: ▪ Developing new marketing and public relations campaigns and renaming the company ▪ Extending business focus beyond desktop-centric Internet applications to encompass platform independent wireless Internet infrastructure products and services; and redeploying technical and engineering assets to pursue expanded business opportunities. ▪ Negotiated arrangements with Pacific Internet (Singapore - Click here for related story), Pelephone and GoNext (Israel), Nissho Iwai Infocom Corporation (Japan), and Samsung (South Korea). ▪ Opened corporate headquarters in the U.S. and recruited additional management talent.
▪ Managed marketing, business development, technical, finance, legal, public relations and day-to-day operations. ▪ Structured strategic partnerships with America Online, IBM, CNN, GE Financial, USA Today, Lycos, CompuServe and publisher of Working Woman and Working Mother magazines.
Vice President & Chief Legal Officer (CLO) Nat Systems International
▪ Structured agreements for integration and distribution of three tier client / server technology. ▪ Negotiated mezzanine round financing with Integral Capital Partners and Technology Crossover Ventures coordinated with existing investor Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Partner Hogan & Hartson, LLP
▪ Partner in leading international law firm with practice focused on development, marketing and distribution of entertainment, web content, software / hardware and other high-tech products and services as well as advising clients on matters related to corporate / financial growth. ▪ Managed sophisticated business, corporate, securities, and intellectual property matters. ▪ Coordinated numerous complex venture capital transactions, equity and debt financings. ▪ Negotiated corporate mergers and technology asset deals for both buyers and sellers. ▪ Prepared securities offerings and compliance documents with investment bankers. ▪ Represented clients in diverse and time sensitive transactions. Examples include: ▪ America Online / Bertelsmann AG international joint venture negotiations. ▪ America Online / Digital Cities / CitiLynx asset acquisition transactions. ▪ America Online / Redgate / stockholder matters. ▪ Morgan Stanley and Trident Capital investments. ▪ Investments in Blue Water Strategic Fund. ▪ Rational / Verdix merger transactions. ▪ Asset sales to Southwestern Bell. ▪ CEO Venture Fund investments.
Management Consultant Accenture Global Management Consulting, Technology Services & Outsourcing
▪ Counseled clients regarding management information systems needs and requirements. ▪ Programmed offline reservation and reporting applications for National Railroad Passenger Corporation (AMTRAK). ▪ Installed general ledger package for domestic offices of Barclays Bank International, Ltd. ▪ Conducted manufacturing reporting and efficiency reviews for M & M Mars, Inc.
Juris Doctor, American University -- Washington College of Law Bachelor of Business Administration, James Madison University